Small Wonders Pre School is looking for the position of a HR Manager,
The candudate should be a female.
Job Overview: As the HR Manager at Small Wonders, you will be an essential part of our leadership team, responsible for managing all aspects of human resources to ensure a talented and dedicated workforce. Your role will involve overseeing recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training, and compliance with employment regulations. We are seeking a proactive and empathetic HR professional with a passion for supporting and developing a positive work environment.
Recruitment and Selection:
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates for various positions within the preschool.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, applicant screening, interviews, and offer negotiations.
- Collaborate with department heads to identify staffing needs and ensure timely hiring to maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Act as a primary point of contact for employee inquiries, concerns, and grievances, ensuring fair and consistent resolution of issues.
- Foster a positive work culture by promoting open communication, employee engagement initiatives, and team-building activities.
- Develop and implement performance appraisal systems that provide constructive feedback to employees and support their professional growth.
- Assist managers in addressing performance-related concerns and creating performance improvement plans when necessary.
- Identify training and development needs for employees and collaborate with the leadership team to implement appropriate learning programs.
Training and Development:
- Coordinate and facilitate training sessions on various topics, including compliance, child safety, diversity, and leadership development.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in staff development programs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should be a graduate from any field
- Proven experience (3 + years ) in human resources management, preferably in an educational or childcare setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with staff, parents, and external stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
Interested candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention in the SUBJECT LINE: For SMALL WONDERS HR POSITION